ITH Santa Decoration pattern. Machine embroidery design of a Santa for 5×7 hoops.
This is an In the Hoop (ITH) machine embroidery project, completed in two hoopings. Santa is made in one hooping, the Beard is made in a second hooping. The beard is then sewn (or glued) to the Santa after it has been stuffed.
The Santa comes in 2 sizes; large or small.
• The 5×7 hoop sews out 2 large Santas at the same time.
• A second 5×7 hoop sews 4 small Santas at the same time.
• The 8×12 sews 4 large Santas at the same time.
• 4 beards for the large Santas are sewn in a 4×4 hoop.
• 4 beards for the small Santas are sewn in a 4×4 hoop.
The small Santa decorations are ideal for hanging on the Christmas tree whereas the larger Santa are ideal for table or mantlepiece ornaments.
By inserting the base of the large Santa into 2 wooden rings, they become freestanding. The 10mm wide wooden rings will need to have a diameter of 35mm / 1.4″ on the inner edge and 55mm / 2.17″ on the outer edge.
5×7 with 2 large santas = 119.3 x 176.9 mm = 10,965 stitches
5×7 with 4 small Santas = 110.0.4 x 175.6 mm = 13,018 stitches
8×12 with 4 large Santas = 181.1 x 289.2 mm = 22,949 Stitches
4×4 with 4 beards for the large Santa = 97.7 x 97.9 mm = 2,443 stitches
4×4 with 4 beards for the small Santa = 89.9 x 78.9 mm = 1,543 stitches
Included is ONE zip file. This consists of the pattern files in the below formats. There is also a PDF file which is a step by step photo tutorial for those who would like extra visual help.
You can download this pattern instantly in your Pixie Willow Patterns account in PES DST EXP HUS JEF VIP, VP3 & XXX file format.
* Due to the nature of this item (digital media) NO REFUNDS are given.
* Please check sizes of pattern and that you have the appropriate size hoops.
* This is not a physical item.
* You must have an Embroidery Machine to make this
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL confirming your purchase of this pattern, then please check your “junk”folder in your emails. The pattern purchase confirmation and link to download will come in email format from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please add this to your trusted email addresses. All previously ordered and patterns will be saved in your account.