ITH Snowman Christmas Tree Decoration pattern. Machine embroidery design of a Snowman for 5×7 hoops.
This is an In the Hoop (ITH) machine embroidery project, completed in one hooping.
The Snowman comes in 2 sizes; large or small.
• The 5×7 hoop sews out 2 large Snowmen at the same time.
• A second 5×7 hoop sews 4 small Snowmen at the same time.
• The 8×12 sews 4 large Snowmen at the same time.
The Snowman is a cute, recognisable winter character. The little Snowmen decorations are ideal for hanging on the Christmas tree whereas the larger Snowmen are ideal for table or mantlepiece ornaments.
By inserting the base of the large Snowmen into 2 wooden rings, they become freestanding. The 10mm wide wooden rings will need to have a diameter of 35mm / 1.4″ on the inner edge and 55mm / 2.17″ on the outer edge.
5×7 with 2 large Snowmen = 118.4 x 170.7 mm = 10,299 stitches
5×7 with 4 small Snowmen = 105.9 x 177.2 mm = 11,064 stitches
8×12 with 4 large Snowmen = 180.7 x 288.4 mm = 20,288 Stitches
Included is ONE zip file. This consists of the pattern files in the below formats. There is also a PDF file which is a step by step photo tutorial for those who would like extra visual help.
You can download this pattern instantly in your Pixie Willow Patterns account in PES DST EXP HUS JEF VIP, VP3 & XXX file format.
* Due to the nature of this item (digital media) NO REFUNDS are given.
* Please check sizes of pattern and that you have the appropriate size hoops.
* This is not a physical item.
* You must have an Embroidery Machine to make this
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL confirming your purchase of this pattern, then please check your “junk”folder in your emails. The pattern purchase confirmation and link to download will come in email format from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please add this to your trusted email addresses. All previously ordered and patterns will be saved in your account.