This ITH stuffed Christmas pudding machine embroidery design is a cute Christmas decoration.
It comes with two options:
1) A satin stich outline and a small opening so that you can lightly stuff it, or
2) a raw edge that give you a flat decoration.
These decorations are done entirely in the hoop with the exception of a small bit of hand sewing not he satin stitch version. They are quick to do and perfect to make for Christmas fairs.
Raw Edge Pattern
4×4 = 91.6 x 92.1 = 3,337 stitches
Statin Stitch Pattern
4×4 = 92.5 x 93.0 = 5,375 stitches
Included is ONE zip file. It consists of the pattern files in the below formats and a PDF instruction file.
You can download this pattern instantly in your Pixie Willow Patterns account in PES DST EXP HUS JEF VIP, VP3 & XXX file format.
* Due to the nature of this item (digital media) No refunds are given.
* Please check sizes of pattern and that you have the appropriate size hoops.
* This is not a physical item.
* You must have a an Embroidery Machine to make this
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL confirming your purchase of this pattern, then please check your “junk”folder in your emails. The pattern purchase confirmation and link to download will come in email format from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please add this to your trusted email addresses. All previously ordered and patterns will be saved in your account
Thank you to Helen Turvey and Sally Bella Boo for the stitch outs and photos