Harry Hare is a stunning, hare machine embroidery design that can be attempted by people of all abilities. It is a Pixie Willow Pattern original machine embroidery design so you won’t see it sold elsewhere
If you want a bit of a WOW! factor this pattern for you! This looks just like free motion / raw edge embroidery embroidery but is much easier to do because the machine shows all the placement for the pieces and then sews them down. The most difficult part of this pattern will be choosing the fabric to use.
This beautiful appliqué hare machine embroidery design can be used for all sorts of home furnishings, tote bags and clothing. I have used recycled clothing and material to create the look in the picture but you can use anything you have to hand.
- Difficulty Rating: Advanced Beginner.
Time to make: 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Size including basting square(6×10): 150 x 209.8mm
- Size of appliqué hare, excluding basing square: 125.3 x 179.9 mm
*Other sizes can be accommodated upon request at no additional cost
- This design requires an embroidery machine to work with the files – and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine.
- You can download instantly in PES – DST – EXP – HUS – JEF – VIP – VP3 & XXX file format.
- Detailed PDF instructions with photos included.
Included is ONE zip file. It consists of the pattern files in the below formats and a PDF instruction file.
You can download this pattern instantly in your Pixie Willow Patterns account in PES DST EXP HUS JEF VIP, VP3 & XXX file format.
* Due to the nature of this item (digital media) No refunds are given.
* Please check sizes of pattern and that you have the appropriate size hoops.
* This is not a physical item.
* You must have a an Embroidery Machine to make this
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL confirming your purchase of this pattern, then please check your “junk”folder in your emails. The pattern purchase confirmation and link to download will come in email format from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please add this to your trusted email addresses. All previously ordered and patterns will be saved in your account
Photo Credit to Liz Silk