ITH Triangle Bunting pattern. Machine embroidery triangle garland design for 4×4 hoops. 3 triangles fit in a 6×10 hoop.
This is an ITH (in the hoop) project completed in one hooping.
• One triangle is completed in the 4×4 hoop.
• 3 triangles (the same size as the 4×4), are completed in the 6×10 hoop.
The bunting has a central triangle applique, allowing you to personalise the centre, with either a piece of embroidery, letter, or simply to showcase a lovely piece of fabric. It also has 2 eyelets which are ideal for threading the ribbon / cord through. It’s uses are endless..from celebrating birthdays, Independence Day, or just used as room decor.
The design comes with comprehensive step by step instructions and photos.
4×4 = 97.9 x 95.9 mm = 3,170 stitches
6×10 = 110.0 x 228.7 mm = 9,508 stitches
Included is one zip files. These consist of the pattern files in the below formats. There is also a PDF file which is a step by step photo tutorial for those who would like extra visual help.
You can download this pattern instantly in your Pixie Willow Patterns account in PES DST EXP HUS JEF VIP, VP3 & XXX file format.
* Due to the nature of this item (digital media) No refunds are given.
* Please check sizes of pattern and that you have the appropriate size hoops.
* This is not a physical item.
* You must have a an Embroidery Machine to make this
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL confirming your purchase of this pattern, then please check your “junk”folder in your emails. The pattern purchase confirmation and link to download will come in email format from “email@example.com”. Please add this to your trusted email addresses. All previously ordered and patterns will be saved in your account.