ITH Coaster with Twin Peas In A Pod applique – Part of the Raw Edge Applique Series
If you want a simple In the hoop project this is a great pattern to try. It comes with straight-forward step-by-step instructions and photographs.
We also have a matching placemat (click here) and ITH zipper bag (click here). Pictured but not included.
This pattern is part of a Raw Edge Applique Series of food stuff and kitchen items that make wonderful gifts for all ages. We have designed the applque to look like free motion embroidery – so it looks hand-made yet you get the same high quality result each time you make it. Click here to see more patterns
• 5×7 Hoop = 124.4 x 125.9 mm = 4,294 Stitches
Included is ONE zip file. This consists of the pattern files in the below formats. There is also a PDF file which is a step by step photo tutorial for those who would like extra visual help.
- Included is ONE zip file. It consists of the pattern files in the below formats and a PDF instruction file.You can download this pattern instantly in your Pixie Willow Patterns account in PES DST EXP HUS JEF VIP, VP3 & XXX file format.* Due to the nature of this item (digital media) No refunds are given.
* Please check sizes of pattern and that you have the appropriate size hoops.
* This is not a physical item.
* You must have a an Embroidery Machine to make thisIF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL confirming your purchase of this pattern, then please check your “junk”folder in your emails. The pattern purchase confirmation and link to download will come in email format from “email@example.com”. Please add this to your trusted email addresses. All previously ordered and patterns will be saved in your account