This cute little fellow is called “Derek” and he is a raw edge appliqué Dachshund that is a machine embroidery design. He is a great project to use your scraps of material up on. Instructions are detailed and give you a step by step guide on how to make him. There are also suggestions as to how to group your fabric and where light and dark shade could be placed. This said, there are no hard and fast rules. Part of the fun in making Derek is to make him your own. I love to use recycled clothes on projects like this so use your imagination and the sky is the limit.
Hoop size suggestions – 6×10 and 5×7
– although other hoops sizes may fit. check dimensions. If you need another size then ask prior to purchasing. We may be able to accommodate you at no additional cost.
Size = 164.1 x 153.5 mm
Number of stitches:3,568
Size = 125.9 x 117.8mm
Number of stitches = 125.9 x 117.8
Skill level: Easy
Included is TWO zip files. They consist of the pattern files in the below formats and a PDF instruction file.
You can download this pattern instantly in your Pixie Willow Patterns account in PES DST EXP HUS JEF VIP, VP3 & XXX file format.
* Due to the nature of this item (digital media) No refunds are given.
* Please check sizes of pattern and that you have the appropriate size hoops.
* This is not a physical item.
* You must have a an Embroidery Machine to make this
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL confirming your purchase of this pattern, then please check your “junk”folder in your emails. The pattern purchase confirmation and link to download will come in email format from “email@example.com”. Please add this to your trusted email addresses. All previously ordered and patterns will be saved in your account