In the hoop Pumpkin Decoration pattern. Machine embroidery design of a pumpkin applique halloween fall decoration.
This is a versatile ITH pumpkin decoration design that comes in 4 different sizes.
• The 4×4 hoop sews one pumpkin
• The 5×7 hoop sews two pumpkins, one is the same size as the 4×4 pumpkin, the other pumpkin is slightly larger.
• The 6×10 hoop sews one pumpkin with the optional wording of ‘Happy Halloween’.
• The 8×11 hoop sews one pumpkin with the optional wording of ‘Happy Halloween’.
The pattern is an applique design featuring a decorative blanket stitch around the outside. I have sandwiched some jute string between the layers whilst in the hoop, to enable it to hang. Alternatively, you can also use metal eyelets which can be pressed into place once the pumpkin has been removed from the hoop.
I have also added a ribbon to the base of the stalk to pretty them up.
There are so many options for this..why not hang them individually from a tree branch in a vase, make them into a garland with felt balls, or use the design as a standard applique onto a table mat, table runner or garden flag etc.
Fully comprehensive instructions in English are included, and have photos to accompany each step.
4×4 = 97.5 x 93.5 mm = 1,732 stitches
5×7 = 117.3 x 179.3 mm = 3,683 stitches
6×10 = 159.1 x 213.4 mm = 8,788 stitches
8×11 = 199.2 x 234.9 mm = 12,163 stitches
Approx size of finished pumpkins:
4×4 = 85 x 77 mm
5×7 = 102 x 175 mm
6×10 = 156 x 172 mm
8×11 = 197 x 219 mm
Included is ONE zip file. This consists of the pattern files in the below formats and a PDF instruction file. There is an additional PDF file which is a step by step photo tutorial for these who would like extra visual help.
You can download this pattern instantly in your Pixie Willow Patterns account in PES DST EXP HUS JEF VIP, VP3 & XXX file format.
* Due to the nature of this item (digital media) NO REFUNDS are given.
* Please check sizes of pattern and that you have the appropriate size hoops.
* This is not a physical item.
* You must have an Embroidery Machine to make this
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL confirming your purchase of this pattern, then please check your “junk”folder in your emails. The pattern purchase confirmation and link to download will come in email format from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please add this to your trusted email addresses. All previously ordered and patterns will be saved in your account.