ITH Gnome Christmas Tree Decoration pattern. Machine embroidery design of a Gnome Man and Lady for 5×7 hoops.
This is an In the Hoop (ITH) machine embroidery project, completed in one hooping.
The Gnomes come in 2 sizes; large or small.
• A 5×7 hoop sews out 2 large male Gnomes at the same time
• A second 5×7 hoop sews out 2 large female Gnomes at the same time
• A third 5×7 hoop sews 4 small Gnomes at the same time, 2 male and 2 female.
• The 8×12 sews 4 large Gnomes at the same time, 2 male and 2 female.
The Gnome (or Nisse) is a cute, recognisable Scandi winter character that is always on trend. Full instructions in English are included with step by step photos.
5×7 with 2 large Male Gnomes = 118.1 x 170.7 mm = 9,043 stitches
5×7 with 2 large Female Gnomes = 118.1 x 170.7 mm = 10,805 stitches
5×7 with 4 small Gnomes = 104.8 x 176.9 mm = 11,040 stitches
8×12 with 4 large Gnomes = 169.4 x 286.2 mm = 19,300 Stitches
Included is ONE zip file. This consists of the pattern files in the below formats. There is also a PDF file which is a step by step photo tutorial for those who would like extra visual help.
You can download this pattern instantly in your Pixie Willow Patterns account in PES DST EXP HUS JEF VIP, VP3 & XXX file format.
* Due to the nature of this item (digital media) NO REFUNDS are given.
* Please check sizes of pattern and that you have the appropriate size hoops.
* This is not a physical item.
* You must have an Embroidery Machine to make this
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL confirming your purchase of this pattern, then please check your “junk”folder in your emails. The pattern purchase confirmation and link to download will come in email format from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please add this to your trusted email addresses. All previously ordered and patterns will be saved in your account.